[rdo-users] TripleO Monitoring Tool/Method

Laurent Dumont laurentfdumont at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 00:46:40 UTC 2020

There is no magic here, unfortunately.

Most implementations of monitoring will mean you have some agent running on
the computes providing metrics to a central system. You could have
node_exporter + Cadvisor exporting compute metrics + container metrics
towards a central Prometheus server. You can then plug Grafana into
Prometheus and have your centralized "single pane of glass" monitoring. It
will require some work to create the dashboards and arrange all the
visualization but I'm not aware of magical solutions that are free.