[rdo-users] [tripleo][undercloud]undercloud to use insecure container local repo

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Tue Oct 6 07:57:45 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I have been trying to use containers from local container image repo which
is insecure, but it is always trying to use TLS version, and I do not have
https there. even if I would have, I would not have CERT signed, so still
it is insecure. It is always trying to access over WWW:443.

my registries.conf [1] and I am able to fetch image from the registry [1]
and my container image prepare file contains updated repos, I have even
added insecure: true

any tips? I am following [2] and [3]

[1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/cYQM2k77bIh14Zzr5Kjn/
[2]