[rdo-users] [TripleO][rdo][train][centos7] fails at ovn_south_db_server: Start containers for step 4 using paunch

Alfredo Moralejo Alonso amoralej at redhat.com
Wed May 27 08:06:44 UTC 2020

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 11:02 PM Ruslanas Gžibovskis <ruslanas at lpic.lt>
wrote:

> hi all again.
>
> I still and still and again fail on similar steps.
> Using CentOS7 and eth# as net device names.
> still running on tripleo-ansible version number 4.1.0 (instead of 5.0.0)
> which should be fixed [0].

You mentioned tripleo-ansible but the link is for a new release of paunch.
I understand you need a build for paunch-5.3.2. We are in the process and
building it and pushing to train repos in centos mirrors. In the meanwhile
you can get the python2-paunch package from
https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-train/consistent/