[rdo-users] [rdo][ussuri][TripleO][nova][kvm] libvirt.libvirtError: internal error: process exited while connecting to monitor

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Tue Jun 30 10:55:55 UTC 2020

hi all,

I am back, had some issues with MTU.
Now looks good, at least deployment part.

So I have installed back what I had, and still failing at same point as in
first message.

I have tried to use: LogTool, how to use it? well, I launched it, but it
always say [0] detailed output:
  File "./PyTool.py", line 596, in <module>
    random_node=random.choice(overcloud_nodes)

I do not get, how to make it work, should it get from stackrc ? as I see in
    overcloud_nodes = []
    all_nodes = exec_command_line_command('source ' + source_rc_file_path +
'stackrc;openstack server list -f json')[

[0] http://paste.openstack.org/show/795345/

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 at 20:02, Arkady Shtempler <ashtempl at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Ruslanas!
>
> Is it possible to get all logs under /var/log/containers somehow?
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 2:18 AM Ruslanas Gžibovskis <ruslanas at lpic.lt>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Alfredo,
>>
>> Compute nodes are baremetal or virtualized?, I've seen similar bug
>>>>
>>> baremetal. Dell R630 if to be VERY precise.

>>> systemd:
>>>

>>> https://docs.openstack.org/project-deploy-guide/tripleo-docs/latest/deployment/tips_tricks.html
>>>

>> Thank you, I will try. I also modified a file, and it looked like it
>> relaunched podman container once config was changed. Either way, if I
>> understand Linux config correctly, the default value for user and group is
>> root, if commented out:
>> #user = "root"
>> #group = "root"
>>
>> also in some logs, I saw, that it detected, that it is not AMD CPU :) and
>> it is really not AMD CPU.
>>

>> Just for fun, it might be important, here is how my node info looks.
>>   ComputeS01Parameters:
>>     NovaReservedHostMemory: 16384
>>     KernelArgs: "crashkernel=no rhgb"
>>   ComputeS01ExtraConfig:
>>     nova::cpu_allocation_ratio: 4.0
>>     nova::compute::libvirt::rx_queue_size: 1024
>>     nova::compute::libvirt::tx_queue_size: 1024
>>     nova::compute::resume_guests_state_on_host_boot: true

Ruslanas Gžibovskis
+370 6030 7030