[rdo-users] RDO Documentation

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Wed Jul 15 06:24:12 UTC 2020

Hi,
I am using TripleO to deploy OSP.
I missed page with ALL config options, with brief desc and or dependencies
if possible :)

Also, it was hard to follow ironic image preparation guides. But managed to
:) so maybe it was my issue :)

Also was missing something like one page, which would be:  just follow
these steps and you will get these outputs, and look at these places in
those outputs to provide for future steps. But this one is missed almost in
everywhere :) but does not mean, you should not have one ;) Want to finish
my setup, so I could help you with that one.

other parts, I like, that they are descriptive, linking to parent info you
need to know and so on.

other than that = That's awesome.

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 at 02:17, Amy Marrich <amy at demarco.com> wrote:

> In preparation for holding an upcoming RDO Doc Days, we are looking for
> feedback from the community as to where the RDO docs need improvement.
>
> Is there documentation you've read that you noticed was out of date? Or
> maybe you went to look for something and the information was incomplete or
> not even there? Even if these RDO(RHEL/CentOS) related issues were on
> openstack.org vs rdoproject.org we want to know!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Amy Marrich (spotz)

Ruslanas Gžibovskis
+370 6030 7030