[rdo-users] [infra][rdo-trunk] Migration of trunk-primary.rdoproject.org starting on February 4th

Javier Pena jpena at redhat.com
Tue Jan 28 14:02:35 UTC 2020

Hi all,

We are going to migrate trunk-primary.rdoproject.org to our new cloud provider, starting on February 4th.

During this process, all RDO Trunk repositories will remain available, but you may notice delays in getting new commits packaged while each worker data is synchronized and enabled on the new environment.

If you have any doubts or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Javier