[rdo-users] [rdo-dev] [RDO] Weekly status for 2020-01-17
yatinkarel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:42:41 UTC 2020
* Latest promotions (TripleO CI) for Stein from 16th January, Train and
Master from 14th January.
* There are following known blocker issues:-
* Ovn is updated to ovn-2.11.1-5 in Train to fix some reported warnings
* Neutron-lib and python-hardware pinned in Master as they have removed
python2 support, will be kept pinned until RDO moves to CentOS8 completely.
* python-hardware is pinned in all releases after master commit dropped
* python-tempestconf and all tempest plugins are following master branch
now, earlier they were pinned.
* Review to add CentOS8 dependencies is WIP:
* CentOS8 puppet-promotion pipeline has been setup for Train and is
running at ci.centos
* CentOS 8.1 has been released and it’s being used in CI jobs.
* Advanced virtualization 8.1 is being copied to trunk.r.o deps repo for
* Fedora 28 jobs are removed as centos8 jobs are running for python3
On behalf of RDO
dev mailing list
dev at lists.rdoproject.org
To unsubscribe: dev-unsubscribe at lists.rdoproject.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the users