[rdo-users] [rdo-dev] [RDO] Weekly status for 2020-01-10
yatinkarel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 05:24:07 UTC 2020
* Latest promotions (TripleO CI) for Stein from 08th January, Train from
8th January and Master from 01st January.
* Master has known blocker issue:-
* Ovn is being updated to ovn-2.11.1-5 in Train to fix some reported
* Nova, Cinder and neutron-vpnaas are pinned in Master as they have
removed python2 support, will be kept pinned until RDO moves to CentOS8
* Horizon is pinned in Master as it has dropped support of django 1.11,
It’s pinned until
We move to CentOS where we will get django version updated to >= 2.2.
* Horizon and Neutron are added to upper-constraints upstream in stable
releases, in RDO
We plan to use latest commits as propsed with:-
* Weirdo CentOS8 jobs are being added in RDO for gating packages and
* Review to add CentOS8 dependencies is WIP:
* CentOS8 jobs are added in packstack check pipeline.
* CentOS8 jobs are running in puppet-openstack-integration check
* Weirdo CentOS8 jobs are running in weirdo projects and in rdoinfo on
ussuri-uc tags updates.
* CentOS8 puppet-promotion pipeline has been setup and is running at
On behalf of RDO
dev mailing list
dev at lists.rdoproject.org
To unsubscribe: dev-unsubscribe at lists.rdoproject.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the users