[rdo-users] Single Controller Environment in Victoria

James Hirst jdhirst12 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 10:34:25 UTC 2020

HI All,

I am attempting to set up a single controller overcloud with tripleo
Victoria. I keep running into issues where pcsd is attempting to be started
in puppet step 1 on the controller and it fails. I attempted to solve this
by simply removing the pacemaker service from my roles_data.yaml file, but
then I ran into other errors requiring that the pacemaker service be
enabled.

I have ControllerCount set to 1, which according to the docs is all I need
to do to tell tripleo that I'm not using HA.

Thanks,
James H