[rdo-users] Zuul clones failing for TripleO installation on Centos 7

Ashish Kurian ashishbnv at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 20:09:25 UTC 2020

Hello Folks,

I tried to install the TripleO by following the instructions at :
https://www.rdoproject.org/tripleo/ on my Centos machine. However, I
observed that almost all the time, one of the git repos that are cloned by
the Zuul is failing with a message : Failed to reach the Network.

As I though this could be some network issue, I posted in Centos forum :
https://forums.centos.org/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=74185 . But a deeper look
into the quickstart script made me understand that the Zuul clones are the
ones that are always failing.

Can some one help me get this fixed as I am new to Zuul.

Best Regards,
Ashish Kurian