[rdo-users] Open Infrastructure Summit Shanghai Call For Booth Volunteers!

Rain Leander rleander at redhat.com
Thu Oct 24 12:48:53 UTC 2019

Hello Stackers!

We are gearing up for Open Infrastructure Summit Shanghai[0] where we'll
have our regular presence within the Red Hat booth. Our booth presence is
substantially smaller at this event, so we will NOT be doing any community
demos, BUT!

We're looking for people to spend their precious free time answering
questions[1] at the RDO booth. If you're attending, please consider
spending one or more of your free moments with us.

Questions run the gamut from "What's RDO?" to "I found a bug in Neutron and
need help troubleshooting it." Of course, you're not expected to know
everything and you can always keep IRC open to access the RDO Community for
help! Plus, you get cool stuff! If you show up for three or more shifts,
we're going to hook you up with an RDO hoodie.

Reach out to Rain Leander on IRC (leanderthal) or email me directly for
more information.

[0] https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/shanghai-summit-community-pod
--