[rdo-users] Reorganization of rdoinfo repository

Alfredo Moralejo Alonso amoralej at redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 11:43:19 UTC 2019

Hi,

Note that rdoinfo reorganization has surfaced an issue in distroinfo which
impacts rdopkg when used without local rdoinfo location. For example,
running:

rdopkg info <package name>

fails because it fail to download all data files. A patch has been already
proposed [1] which fixes it. Until done, you can workaround this issue by
cloning rdoinfo first and using local info option:

git clone https://github.com/redhat-openstack/rdoinfo
rdopkg info -l <full path to local rdoinfo> <package name>

Sorry for all the inconveniences this may cause you, we are working to get
the fix merged and a new released ASAP.

Regards,

Alfredo

[1] https://softwarefactory-project.io/r/#/c/14907/