[rdo-users] Problem with OpenVSwitch and DPDK in RDO Rocky and Stein (master)

Rahul Pathak rpathak at i2k2.com
Thu Feb 14 11:47:15 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have installed Rocky version with help of tripleo RDO with 3 controllers (HA), 3 compute and 3 ceph storage. All core services is installed in openstack. I would like to install cloudkitty, senlin in my openstack environment. I did not find any tripleo heat template to deploy these services in my openstack environment. Please guide me how I can achieve this.

Regards
Rahul Pathak
i2k2 Networks (P) Ltd. | Spring Meadows Business Park
A61-B4 & 4A First Floor, Sector 63, Noida - 201 301
ISO/IEC 27001:2005 & ISO 9001:2008 Certified