[rdo-users] [rdo-dev] [RDO] Weekly status for 2019-12-27
yatinkarel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 12:32:05 UTC 2019
* Latest promotions (TripleO CI) for Stein from 24th December, Train from
26th December and Master from 19th December.
* Master have couple of blocker issues.
* Cinder-tempest-plugin updated in Train/Ussuri
* Tobiko is pinned in Ussuri as it has dropped python2 support
* Tobiko is pinned in Train to avoid breakages caused by master commits
as Train is released, maintainer can ask to unpin if they want to
support master commits in Train
* New package tripleo-operator-ansible is being added in Ussuri
* New package networking-omnipath is being added in Ussuri
* DLRN worker for CentOS8 on master is consistent and running:
* DLRN worker for CentOS8 on Train is consistent and running:
* Dependencies are synchronized in trunk.rdoproject.org in centos8-master.
* Changes in distgits and rdoinfo updates are being gated with DLRN
builds on CentOS8.
* Weirdo CentOS8 jobs are being added in RDO for gating packages and
* Review to add CentOS8 dependencies is WIP:
* CentOS8 jobs are added in packstack check pipeline.
* CentOS8 in p-o-i is being added https://review.opendev.org/#/c/698142/.
On behalf of RDO
dev mailing list
dev at lists.rdoproject.org
To unsubscribe: dev-unsubscribe at lists.rdoproject.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the users