[rdo-users] [RDO] Weekly status for 2019-12-13
Alfredo Moralejo Alonso
amoralej at redhat.com
Mon Dec 16 11:39:11 UTC 2019
* Latest promotions (TripleO CI) for Stein from 13th December, Train from
12th December and Master from 9th December.
* There are some intermittent issues in some TripleO jobs in master
* Master and Stein are facing intermittent issues due to performance and
deployment getting timed out, currently being worked upon to improve it.
Currently mainly seen in RDO stein phase1 TripleO job
* OVN and OpenVswitch both being bumped to 2.12 in Train
* Python-amqp is bumped to 2.5.2 in Ussuri
* Python-tempestconf is updated to 2.4.0 in Ussuri
* New package sushy-oem-idrac is added in Ussuri and Train
* New package networking-omnipath is being added in Ussuri
* CentOS8 Preparation:
* Dependencies have been built in copr repo:-
* A new DLRN instance for CentOS8 workers have been created.
* DLRN worker for CentOS8 on Train is created and being bootstrapped:
* Bootstrap for DLRN worker for CentOS8 following master is pending on
* CentOS8 is being tested with devstack, packstack and
puppet-openstack-integration using dependencies from copr and temporary
* Work in progress to add CI jobs to test distgit changes using CentOS8.
* New non-voting job which checks requirements (rdopkg reqcheck) is added
in Distgit projects
On behalf of RDO
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the users