[rdo-users] [rdo-dev] [RDO] Weekly status for 2019-12-06
yatinkarel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 06:40:39 UTC 2019
* Latest promotions (TripleO CI) for Stein from 4th December, Train from
3rd December and Master from 29th November.
Ussuri release is facing issues due to dropping py2 support, recent issue
is caused by https://review.opendev.org/#/c/691874
* Master and Stein are facing intermittent issues due to performance and
deployment getting timed out, currently being worked upon to improve it.
Currently mainly seen in RDO stein phase1 TripleO job
* OVN and OpenVswitch is being bumped to 2.12 in Ussuri
* Python-amqp is bumped to 2.5.2 in Ussuri
* Ironic, ironic-python-agent, ironic-staging-drivers and
networking-baremetal are pinned in rdoinfo for ussuri as they have dropped
python2 support which made package build fails in CentOS7. These will be
unpinned once RDO moves to CentOS8.
* New package sushy-oem-idrac is being added in Ussuri
* New package networking-omnipath is being added in Ussuri
* CentOS 8 CBS is still not ready, and there is no ETA yet, we started
with preparing copr for RDO deps as Openstack Upstream has started dropping
* New job to requirement sync(rdopkg reqcheck) is being added in Distgit
* Migration from legacy to native zuulv3 jobs is in progress:
On behalf of RDO
dev mailing list
dev at lists.rdoproject.org
To unsubscribe: dev-unsubscribe at lists.rdoproject.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the users