[rdo-users] Upcoming Meetups

Rain Leander rleander at redhat.com
Thu Oct 18 08:18:49 UTC 2018

The following are the meetups I'm aware of over the next two weeks where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know of
others, please let me know, and/or add them to http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, it'd be super keen if you attended, took
a few pictures and especially wrote up a summary of what was covered. And,
as always, if you give me enough notice, I can send swag along with you.

~Rain.

* Thursday October 18 in San Diego, CA, US: Coffee & Clouds -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStackSanDiego/events/255246646/

* Thursday October 18 in Atlanta, GA, US: October OpenStack Meetup -
https://www.meetup.com/openstack-atlanta/events/255495112/

* Monday October 22 in Riyadh, SA: Building the Middle East’s Largest
OpenStack based Public Cloud -
https://www.meetup.com/DataGeeks/events/255447366/

* Tuesday October 23 in Palo Alto, CA, US: Running production databases on
Red Hat OpenShift - with analyst Janakiram MSV -
https://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/255622513/

* Tuesday October 23 in Toronto, ON, CA: OpenStack Cyborg for AI/ML and
Migrating 8.3 PETABYTES of Ceph to Bluestore -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStackTO/events/255170435/

* Wednesday October 24 in Stockholm, SE: OpenStack Forum #4 -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-User-Group-Sweden/events/254991122/

* Wednesday October 24 in Ottawa, ON, CA: Containers and OpenStack /
StarlingX / NFV - It's a Telco infused MeetUp! -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Ottawa/events/255176046/

* Wednesday October 24 in New York, NY, US: Continuous Integration at Scale
- Running a Zuul CI Cloud -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-New-York/events/255268788/

* Wednesday October 24 in Boston, MA, US: SignalFx: Real-Time Analytics &
Operational Intelligence for Modern Infra & Apps -
https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Boston/events/255481141/

* Thursday October 25 in São Paulo, BR: Openstack São Paulo -
https://www.meetup.com/Savant/events/254096968/

* Tuesday October 30 in Pasadena, CA, US: Continuous Integration at Scale -
Running a Zuul CI Cloud -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-LA/events/255390642/