[rdo-users] Problems with Controller and Instance HA

Cody codeology.lab at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:32:04 UTC 2018

A follow up note on this:

I passed docker-ha.yaml and compute-instanceha.yaml along with fencing.yaml
to the CLI at the time of deployment. I hope this is the correct way to
achieve Controller HA and Instance HA in a single deployment. But
evidently, something is wrong here with the compute fencing and unfence
resources. Any helps would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Cody