[rdo-users] CentOS Dojo at DevConf.US CFP is OPEN!

Rain Leander rleander at redhat.com
Wed Jun 20 14:07:58 UTC 2018

The CentOS and Fedora communities will be holding a Dojo on August 16th,
2018 - the day before DevConf.US begins - at Boston University, in Terrace
Lounge, on the 2nd floor of the Fitness and Recreation Center.

If you're in the area and keen, we'd love it if you share your RDO
experience on CentOS - the CFP is open until 25 June. As always, please let
me know if I can help you with your CFP, demonstrations and / or talks.

--
K Rain Leander
OpenStack Community Liaison