[rdo-users] Problem with OVS configuration in packstack

Javier Pena jpena at redhat.com
Fri Jan 19 09:25:34 UTC 2018

Hi Nathan,

If you just want eth1 to have the traffic between nodes, you just need to set CONFIG_NEUTRON_OVS_TUNNEL_IF=eth1 and leave the bridge configuration to use eth0. The bridge will then be used to provide external network access to your instances, while the vxlan tunnel will be using eth1.

Also, I think reconfiguring the bridge mappings after a first install is not well tested, so that might have caused the error you found.

Regards,
Javier