[rdo-users] Announcing mail.rdoproject.org service

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Feb 13 19:59:19 UTC 2018

I wanted to let you all know about the mail.rdoproject.org service. It's
been there a while, but we've just put the hostname in place and
prettied it up for you.

mail.rdoproject.org is running on the Apache PonyMail software
(http://ponymail.apache.org/) and provides a web-based interface to our
mailing lists. This lets you, among other things:

* Revive an old thread from before you were subscribed
* See basic statistics about participation in mailing list threads
* oAuth authentication - if there's an auth source you want to use
that's not there, let us know, and we'll add it
* Compose email in the web interface or in your own mail client, as you
prefer
* Keyboard shortcuts! (Press H for a list)

PonyMail is, of course, open source (Apache license), if you want to
help make it better.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@RDOcommunity // @CentOSProject // @rbowen