[rdo-users] Quickstart and containers

Boris dba477 at list.ru
Fri Feb 9 18:03:52 UTC 2018

>Пятница,  9 февраля 2018, 19:17 +03:00 от James LaBarre <jlabarre at redhat.com>:
>
>If I am trying to familiarize myself with the newer containerized
>overcloud (Queens & upwards), is there a way to build a TripleO
>Quickstart on a single node?
   Due to I cannot any longer respond from  hotmail.com ( backup address is used )

   1.  https://www.anstack.com/blog/2018/01/05/tripleo-quickstart-cheatsheet.html
   2. this one was done via F27 connection to VIRTHOST

  I believe it might work in the way suggested by Carlos Camacho (1)

  Boris.

>As I say, it's mainly to get some
>experience in the newer configurations, after which I could probably
>grab some more baremetal and do proper setups.
>
>I do find myself wondering, though, with the way Quickstart worked with
>images, if it's been doing containers all along...

С уважением,
Boris Derzhavets
dba477 at list.ru