[rdo-users] Upcoming February Meetups

Mary Thengvall mthengva at redhat.com
Sat Feb 3 05:56:17 UTC 2018

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the next two weeks where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know of
others, please let me know, or simply add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you do
happen to attend, please consider taking a few photos to post on Twitter,
or maybe even write up a brief summary of what was covered to post on
blogs.rdoproject.org. Thanks, and enjoy!

--Mary

* Wednesday February 07 in Saint Paul, MN, US: OpenStack Developer Coffee
and Code - https://www.meetup.com/MnOpenStack/events/247163523/

* Wednesday February 07 in Plano, TX, US: Achieving NFV via Heat, presenter
- Charles Derrick - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-DFW/events/245760185/

* Thursday February 08 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, US: Monthly SFOUG Meeting -
https://www.meetup.com/South-Florida-OpenStack-Users-Group/events/247169414/

* Thursday February 08 in México City, MX: Duelo de titanes en
almacenamiento definido por software, Ceph v/s ScaleIO -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenstackMexicoCity/events/247065462/

* Friday February 09 in Seattle, WA, US: OpenStack + Meltdown + Spectre -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Seattle/events/247291230/

* Tuesday February 13 in Austin, TX, US: Implementing and maintaining
Micro-Segmentation in your OpenStack environment -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Austin/events/246749849/

* Tuesday February 13 in Lille, FR: OpenStack, au pays des API -
https://www.meetup.com/OVH-Meetup/events/247153041/

* Tuesday February 13 in Lehi, UT, US: Monthly meeting for OpenStack Utah -
https://www.meetup.com/openstack-utah/events/246750288/

* Thursday February 15 in Boston, MA, US: Boston OpenStack Meetup - Save
the date Feb 15 - https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Boston/events/246749654/