[rdo-users] Upcoming Meetups

Rain Leander rleander at redhat.com
Tue Apr 17 10:49:28 UTC 2018

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the next two weeks where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present - and TWO ARE
TODAY!

If you know of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rain

* Tuesday April 17 in Chicago, IL, US: OpenInfrastructure - Three ARMed
OpenStack - https://www.meetup.com/Chicago-OpenStack/events/248638547/

* Tuesday April 17 in Budapest, HU: OpenStack 2018 April -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Hungary-Meetup-Group/events/248892392/

* Wednesday April 18 in New York, NY, US: OpenInfrastructure - Three ARMed
OpenStack - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-New-York/events/248638611/

* Wednesday April 18 in Saint Paul, MN, US: DC | Content Managed
Communications Tools | Mobile Apps (IOS, Android, Windows) -
https://www.meetup.com/MnOpenStack/events/249710147/

* Thursday April 19 in Reston, VA, US: OpenInfrastructure - Three ARMed
OpenStack - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Nova/events/248638665/

* Thursday April 19 in Boston, MA, US: Boston OpenStack Meetup - Double
header - April 19 - https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Boston/events/
249035622/

* Thursday April 19 in Wroclaw, PL: OpenStack Wrocław Meetup #9 - mini kurs
- https://www.meetup.com/Wroclaw-OpenStack-Meetup/events/249491461/

* Friday April 20 in Moscow, RU: Meetup в Mail.ru - https://www.meetup.com/
OpenStack-Russia/events/249026729/

* Tuesday April 24 in St. Petersburg, RU: Шестой OpenStack Meetup
St.Petersburg - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Russia-St-
Petersburg/events/249005137/