[rdo-users] Join us for an evening with RDO and Ceph at OpenStack Summit

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Apr 3 17:05:54 UTC 2018

As in past years, we will be hosting an evening event at OpenStack
Summit in Vancouver. This year, we'll be sharing the space with our
friends from the Ceph community, as we did in Barcelona!

The event is free, but we do need you to register, for planning
purposes:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-evening-of-ceph-and-rdo-tickets-43215726401

Where: The Portside Pub (http://theportsidepub.com/)

When: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 from 6p-8p

What: An evening of Ceph and RDO

Why: To get both communities together for a night to celebrate the
latest releases of Mimic(Ceph) and Queens(RDO).

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@RDOcommunity // @CentOSProject // @rbowen