[rdo-users] RDO: What do you want to learn more about?

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Nov 27 14:10:11 UTC 2017

It has been suggested that we have a quarterly RDO "virtual" meetup,
where we have 3-4 presentations on some RDO-related topics. These
presentations will also be recorded for those for whom the time of the
meeting isn't convenient.

What we need from you is suggestions of topics that you'd like to hear
more about. We're not (yet) asking for volunteers to give these talks -
just suggestions of what you'd like to learn more about. But if you have
in mind who can give those talks (not necessarily you) we'd like to hear
that, too.

If there are sufficient topics, and willing speakers, we'll also do
hangouts in between times.

To suggest topics, please use this form:
     https://goo.gl/forms/ncrOTarR2nfS4gyi1

I'm not sure exactly when these meetups will happen, as we have to work
around holiday schedules and release schedules. But I was hoping for
some time in the middle of February to start.

Thanks!

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen: Community Architect