[rdo-users] Reminder: Test day tomorrow, Friday

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 15 15:34:06 UTC 2017

REMINDER: Queens milestone 1 test day tomorrow, Friday

Details here: http://rdoproject.org/testday/queens/milestone1/

We will be holding a RDO test day on November 16th and 17th, 2017.

This will be coordinated through the #rdo channel on Freenode, and
through this website and the rdo-list mailing list.

We'll be testing the first Queens milestone release. If you can do any
testing on your own ahead of time, that will help ensure that everyone
isn't encountering the same problems.

We will also be available for people that want to try the stable (Pike)
release.

--
Rich Bowen: Community Architect
rbowen at redhat.com