[rdo-users] Emergency maintenance on review.rdoproject.org tonight

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Fri Nov 3 00:31:19 UTC 2017

The maintenance is complete and took longer than anticipated due to a
selinux relabel on reboot.

If you have gotten aborted jobs or jobs have not run for a particular
review, feel free to do a recheck.

Thanks.

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]