[rdo-users] Maintenance on review.rdoproject.org *tonight* December 20th 23:00 UTC

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Wed Dec 20 15:58:42 UTC 2017

Hi,

Our apologies for the short notice but review.rdoproject.org will be
undergoing maintenance tonight at 23:00 UTC in order to update to operating
system and software factory packages to the latest versions.
We are planning one hour for the maintenance but it could take longer if we
run into unexpected complications.

There may brief moments of downtime as we will need to reboot the different
instances of the cluster at least once.

Please note that while this update will enable us to activate Zuul v3, it
will *not* be implemented tonight.
Zuul v3 will be installed at a later date, at the very least after the
upcoming holiday period.

If you have any questions or notice any unexpected issues, please reach out
to us on #rdo on IRC or by replying to this thread.

Thanks !

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]