[Rdo-newsletter] RDO Community December 2015 Newsletter

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Dec 2 20:22:06 UTC 2015

December 2015 RDO Community Newsletter

(This newsletter is also available online at
http://rdoproject.org/newsletter/2015-december )

Quick links:

* Quick Start - http://rdoproject.org/quickstart
* RDO packages - http://rdoproject.org/repos/ with the trunk packages
  in http://rdoproject.org/repos/openstack/openstack-trunk/
* RDO blog - http://rdoproject.org/blog
* Q&A - http://ask.openstack.org/
* Open Tickets - http://tm3.org/rdobugs
* Twitter - http://twitter.com/rdocommunity

FOSDEM and RDO Community Day
============================

FOSDEM is just a few weeks away. As you may know, FOSDEM is held every
year in Brussels, on the last weekend in January. It's an incredibly
dense event, where about 5000 free software enthusiasts gather for
technical content, various social events, and lots of beer.

You can find out more about FOSDEM at https://fosdem.org/2016/ but as
it's a free event, you don't need to register. Just show up.

On the day before FOSDEM - that's January 29 - members of the RDO
community will gather at the IBM Client Center in Brussels for the RDO
Community Day, a full day of RDO-centric presentations and
discussions, for the entire RDO community. We would be delighted if
you would join us.