[rdo-infra-list] A note about the intents of this mailing list and your expectations (tl; dr, please set filters)

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 14:21:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm seeing some subscriptions on this mailing list and before we
officially started using it, I wanted to make it's intent clear.

This mailing list's purpose is largely for automated emails generated
by CI or Monitoring.
As per discussed in yesterday's RDO meeting [1] we needed a mechanism
to distribute these notifications in order to allow interested parties
to subscribe to them.

Discussions will always take place on rdo-list, there should not be
any discussion on this list and in fact, the reply-to on this list is
set to rdo-list.
If you attempt to get a human's attention by posting to this list, it
will largely be in vain as it is expected that people will have heavy
filters in place.

We will start publishing notifications soon. Please set up filters :)

Thanks,

[1]: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/rdo/2016-09-21/rdo_meeting_-_2016-09-21.2016-09-21-15.00.log.html

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]