[rdo-dev] Reviews needed (Swift)

Pete Zaitcev zaitcev at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 21:03:57 UTC 2021

Dear Alfredo:

Thanks for the reviews, especially the tricky one, the 32374 about
the distributed expirer. Thanks to you, Yatin was able to land them.

Although I'm on core for Swift upstream, I'm not a maintainer for RDO.
I keep these RPMs out of habit, because I was the maintainer in Fedora,
before they were evicted.

I'd love to find some volunteers, and perhaps trade some services.
Maybe become a maintainer for something like Manila?

-- Pete