[rdo-dev] [Meeting] RDO meeting 2021-02-03

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Wed Feb 3 14:37:18 UTC 2021

Notes from this weeks video meeting

==============================
#rdo: RDO meeting - 2021-02-03
==============================

Meeting started by spotz at 14:01:19 UTC.  The full logs are available
athttp://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/rdo_meeting___2021_02_03/2021/rdo_meeting___2021_02_03.2021-02-03-14.01.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------

* this is our monthly video call  (spotz, 14:01:33)
* LINK: https://meet.google.com/uzo-tfkt-top  (spotz, 14:02:07)
* Roll call  (spotz, 14:02:16)

* permissions needed to close docs issues in github  (spotz, 14:03:19)
  * ACTION: amoralej will close the cloaseable documentation issues so
    we can port the rest to Trello  (spotz, 14:05:40)
  * ACTION: to update readme in the webste to point to gerrit and the
    contributor guide  (spotz, 14:08:50)

* Status update on CentOS 8 Stream switch  (spotz, 14:09:47)
  * jobs for Centos8 stream have been added to upstream puppet openstack
    projects  (amoralej, 14:13:47)
  * victoria puppet promotion pipeline running with both centos8 and
    centos8-stream jobs  (ykarel, 14:13:51)

* Update Cloud Sig  (spotz, 14:13:53)
  * ACTION: item update centos PR for 4th thursday vs last thursday
    (spotz, 14:17:12)

* Open Floor  (spotz, 14:18:19)
  * ACTION: amoralej to chair next meeting  (amoralej, 14:18:34)
  * ansible collections are coming to RDO, we'll create a new
    ansible-macros package with fedora macros  (amoralej, 14:22:35)
  * ACTION: to write naming convention for ansible roles and collections
    (amoralej, 14:22:57)
  * ACTION: jcapitao to create ansible-macros  (amoralej, 14:23:57)
  * ACTION: ykarel to update guidelines for package names  (ykarel,
    14:25:03)

Meeting ended at 14:35:26 UTC.

Action items, by person
-----------------------

* amoralej
  * amoralej will close the cloaseable documentation issues so we can
    port the rest to Trello
  * amoralej to chair next meeting
* ykarel
  * ykarel to update guidelines for package names
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * to update readme in the webste to point to gerrit and the
    contributor guide
  * item update centos PR for 4th thursday vs last thursday
  * to write naming convention for ansible roles and collections
  * jcapitao to create ansible-macros

People present (lines said)

* spotz (21)
* amoralej (5)