[rdo-dev] [RDO Trunk] Renamed centos8-train builders in RDO Trunk

Javier Pena jpena at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 17:33:55 UTC 2020

Dear all,

A couple weeks ago, we created a new component-enabled centos8-train builder for RDO Trunk, using https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos8-train-components as its URL.

Today, we have renamed it to be the official centos8-train builder, and the previous non-component-enabled one has been renamed to centos8-train-old. To summarize:

    - https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos8-train-old is the old, non-componentized URL
    - https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos8-train is the new, component-enabled URL

The TripleO CI team will work on a new component-based promotion pipeline for the new centos8-train builder, so we will have promoted content soon.

If you were using any repo from the previous URL, and now it fails, you just need to add the "-old" suffix. In the future, we expect everyone to use the new
component-enabled centos8-train builder, and delete the old one. Note that this only affects CentOS8-based builders.

If you find any trouble, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Javier