[rdo-dev] [RDO] Moving CentOS8 master dependencies repo

Alfredo Moralejo Alonso amoralej at redhat.com
Fri Feb 28 10:06:17 UTC 2020

Hi,

In the next hours we are moving RDO to a new Dependencies repo for CentOS8
master based on new CBS (CentOS Build System) builds.

We have tested this new repo for all the projects that we know use it
(kolla, packstack, puppet-openstck-integration and tripleo) and we have a
plan to make the transition non-disrupting so we expect not to affect gates
on any project by modifying [1] in several steps.

Let us know if you notice abnormal behavior so that we can fix any issue
that may arise or even revert the change if needed.

Best regards,

Alfredo

[1] https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos8-master/delorean-deps.repo