[rdo-dev] [rdo-users] [infra] RDO image server migration
dpawlik at redhat.com
Mon Feb 17 15:39:27 UTC 2020
Todays migration of images server to the new cloud provider was not
We are planning to continue tomorrow (18th Feb), on 10 AM UTC.
What was done today:
- moved rhel-8 build base image to new image server
What will be done tomorrow:
- change DNS record
- disable upload images to old host
- sync old images (if some are available)
Migration should be transparent to the end user. However, you have to keep
in mind the unforeseen events that may occur.
Write access to the old server will be disabled and until DNS propagation
is not done, you could have read-only access.
If you have any doubts or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Daniel Pawlik <dpawlik at redhat.com>
- Javier Pena <jpena at redhat.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dev