[rdo-dev] Upcoming Meetups!

Rain Leander rleander at redhat.com
Thu Feb 6 15:14:02 UTC 2020

The following are the meetups I'm aware of over the next two weeks where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know of
others, please let me know, and/or add them to http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, it'd be super keen if you attended, took
a few pictures and especially wrote up a summary of what was covered. And,
as always, if you give me enough notice, I can send swag along with you.

~Rain.

Our Monthly meetup!
Open Infrastructure Southwestern Ontario Thursday, February 13, 2020 11:00
AM to 12:00 PM The spoke and rim tavern 1151 Richmond Street Main Floor UCC
Building - Western University London, Ontario, Canada
https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-SWO/events/268298956/
--
K Rain Leander
OpenStack Community Liaison