[rdo-dev] Proposal for administrators group update in review.rdoproject.org

Javier Pena jpena at redhat.com
Wed Sep 11 14:39:49 UTC 2019

Hi,

I would like to propose the following changes to the Administrators group in review.rdoproject.org [1]:

- Add Yatin Karel (ykarel) to the group. Actually, I'm surprised he was not already an administrator.
- Remove Frederic Lepied and Haïkel Guemar from the group. Both have moved on to other tasks, and do not work on a daily basis in the management side.

Please reply in the list with your votes (+1/-1). I am planning to do the change next Friday.

Regards,
Javier

[1] - https://review.rdoproject.org/r/#/admin/groups/1,members