[rdo-dev] Fwd: [Ask OpenStack] 7 updates about "glance", "federation", "networking-ovn", "websso", "pci-passthrough" and more
rleander at redhat.com
Fri Oct 18 10:19:29 UTC 2019
Hello RDO Users and Developers!
There are a few new and outstanding questions on ask.openstack.org; if you
could take a few minutes out of your day to give them a glance, especially
if it's your speciality, we'd be super thankful!
Ask OpenStack has these updates, please have a look:
- Glance timeout writing chunk
- Any document providing step by step ADD Octavia installation
rev, 1 ans, 1 ans rev)
- PCI-passthrough with RTX2080Ti?
question, 1 ans, 1 ans rev)
- opensatck stein OVN network didnt connect to the Internet
- How can I use VirtIO SCSI by default?
- Could not map user while setting ephemeral user identity. Either
mapping rules must specify user id/name or REMOTE_USER environment variable
must be set.
- Custom Router Image as the Neutron router
Thanks so much!
K Rain Leander
OpenStack Community Liaison
Open Source Program Office
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dev