[rdo-dev] Fwd: [Ask OpenStack] 7 updates about "and", "horizon-deployment", "openstack-packstack", "ovs-bridge", "vgpu" and more
rleander at redhat.com
Wed Oct 9 19:34:51 UTC 2019
Hello Developers and Users!
There are a few questions over on ask.openstack.org that you might be able
to answer OR that you may particularly interested in - please take a look.
I'd be super thankful if you took a few moments of your time to help out.
Dear Rain Leander,
Ask OpenStack has these updates, please have a look:
- Instance traffic stopped on return between br-ex and br-int
- kolla-ansible horizon problems
- Virtual GPU Tesla K80
- best way to parse users and e-mail when server goes down...
- Error on launching a LUKS volume on Queens: volume attachment could
not be found
- Is it possible to generate a packstack answer file from existing
rev, 1 ans, 2 ans rev)
- Openstack instances can't ping to internet
To change frequency and content of these alerts, please visit your user
To unsubscribe, visit this page
If you believe that this message was sent in an error, please email about
it the forum administrator at communitymngr at openstack.org.
Ask OpenStack Administrator
To unsubscribe: there's a big "Stop Email" button in the link to your user
K Rain Leander
OpenStack Community Liaison
Open Source Program Office
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dev