[rdo-dev] File contains no section headers.

Akim Grudzitsky akdriveus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 01:42:19 UTC 2019

Alex, thank you for your reply. I did what you suggested, but the result is
the same.

Both delorean.repo and delorean-deps.repo contain HTML code inside.
"delorean.repo"
<title>301 Moved Permanently</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Moved Permanently</h1>
https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7/current-passed-ci/delorean.repo
">here</a>.</p>

"delorean-deps.repo"
<title>301 Moved Permanently</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Moved Permanently</h1>
https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7/delorean-deps.repo">here</a>.</p>

The following steps are provided on the Ussuri Milestone1 Test Day page.

$ sudo curl -O http://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7/delorean-deps.repo

$ sudo curl -O http://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7/current-passed-ci/delorean.repo