[rdo-dev] [Ask OpenStack] 7 updates about "attach-volume", "openstack-security", "boot-volume", "mitaka-neutron", "iscsi" and more

Rain Leander rleander at redhat.com
Mon Nov 18 14:39:24 UTC 2019

Ask OpenStack has these updates, please have a look:

   - how to debug kolla cinder lvm2 with iscsi
   <https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/124984/how-to-debug-kolla-cinder-lvm2-with-iscsi/?sort=latest>
(new
   question, 1 ans, 1 ans rev)
   - port security impact on fragmentation
   <https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/125068/port-security-impact-on-fragmentation/?sort=latest>
(new
   question)
   - image create failing in openstack .
   <https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/125061/image-create-failing-in-openstack/?sort=latest>
(new
   question)
   - stack update failed with resource could not be found
   <https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/125052/stack-update-failed-with-resource-could-not-be-found/?sort=latest>
(3
   rev)
   - can we skip the revert of a successful task in a workflow if any of
   the downward task fails in taskflow?. If yes how to do it?.. Any sample
   code available?
   <https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/125057/can-we-skip-the-revert-of-a-successful-task-in-a-workflow-if-any-of-the-downward-task-fails-in-taskflow-if-yes-how-to-do-it-any-sample-code-available/?sort=latest>
(new
   question)
   - Can't change instance boot device from /dev/vda to /dev/sda on Ocata
   <https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/125056/cant-change-instance-boot-device-from-devvda-to-devsda-on-ocata/?sort=latest>
(new
   question)
   - image property inheritance to instance
   <https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/125050/image-property-inheritance-to-instance/?sort=latest>
(new
   question, 1 ans, 1 ans rev)

And, as always, thank you for being a part of the RDO Community!

--
K Rain Leander
OpenStack Community Liaison