[rdo-dev] Scheduled maintenance of review.rdoproject.org: 2019-06-05 23:00 UTC

Nicolas Hicher nhicher at redhat.com
Wed May 29 13:31:43 UTC 2019

Hello folks,

We plan to upgrade review.rdoproject.org on 2019-06-05 23:00 UTC. We
don't expect any downtime during the upgrade process.
First we have to upgrade softwarefactory-project.io to upgrade zuul to
3.8.1, then  upgrade review.rdoproject.organd
ansible.softwarefactory-project.io.

Zuul 3.8supports ansible 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7, and after the upgrade, all
job will be executed with ansible 2.7, but you could
force ansible version on your job by adding in the job definition (note
ansible 2.5 will be deprecated soon):

- job:
ansible-version: 2.5

Let us know if you prefer a different date.

-Nicolas, on behalf of the ProdChainInfra Team