[rdo-dev] CentOS Dojo at ORNL 16 April 2019

Rain Leander rleander at redhat.com
Fri Mar 1 11:22:43 UTC 2019

We are pleased to announce that we'll be holding a CentOS Dojo at Oak
Ridge National Laboratories, in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, on April 16th, 2019.

ORNL is home to the fastest supercomputer in the world. It's also home
to a huge quantity of CentOS, OpenStack, Ceph, Gluster, and many other
open source projects that we love.

We are accepting talk submissions now:
https://goo.gl/forms/UBjcVbaqhwSg69Qj1

Please have a look at the schedule from our most recent Dojos -
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/CERN2018 ,
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/DevConfUS2018 - for some idea of
what kinds of talks are typically popular with our audiences and please let
me know if you have any questions or would like assistance with your talk
submission.

--
K Rain Leander
OpenStack Community Liaison