[rdo-dev] [RDO] Weekly status for 2019-06-21
yatinkarel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 07:25:10 UTC 2019
* Latest promotion (TripleO CI) for Stein is 20th June while for Master
is from 18th June.
* RDO registry related issues(connection refused) are seen which
letting promotion jobs to fail. Some swap is added to registry server and
is being monitored how it goes
* Facter has been updated to 3.9.3 in master.
* Python-sqlalchemy-collectd is being transferred to OpsTools SIG.
* python-configparser and python-backports added to Train, needed by
* Ansible-2.8 being pushed to stein
* Tripleo-ui package is removed from Train
* Neutron-lbaas and neutron-lbaas-dashboard have been removed from Train
* Build loop 0 for CentOS 8 is finished according to
* Preliminary analysis to find out the required dependencies to be
rebuilt for CentOS8 and analysis on potential issues and required ordering
for bootstrap is ongoing.
Pike EOL Preparation
* Pike has Entered Extended Maintenance Upstream, means there will be
no new releases, so we started cleanup in RDO, it will be done in phases.
* Tracking Pike EOL Taks at https://trello.com/c/6e0bVGzK
* Move rdoinfo gating jobs to utilize CloudSIG repos instead of DLRN
On behalf of RDO
dev mailing list
dev at lists.rdoproject.org
To unsubscribe: dev-unsubscribe at lists.rdoproject.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dev