[rdo-dev] [RDO] Weekly status for 2019-06-28

Alfredo Moralejo Alonso amoralej at redhat.com
Mon Jul 1 10:12:46 UTC 2019

Promotions
* Latest promotion (TripleO CI) for Stein is 27th June while for Master is
from 23rd June.
* Currently one blocker for master promotion, fix is done, but is not in
consistent repo yet.
* RDO registry has been upgraded to higher flavor and since than we are not
seeing issues related to it.

Deps Update
* Facter will be updated to 3.9.3 in stein/rocky/queens.
* dumb-init has been added to RDO in Train release.
* Ansible has been pushed to 2.8 in Stein

CentOS8
* Build loop 0 for CentOS 8 is finished according to
https://wiki.centos.org/About/Building_8
* Testing rebuilds of latest fedora SRPM deps using loop 0 CentOS8 builds.
Currently we are hitting some issues, mainly with golang packages and
py2/py3.

CI/Validation
* Move rdoinfo gating jobs to utilize CloudSIG repos instead of DLRN ones
   * https://review.rdoproject.org/r/#/q/topic:cloudsig-containers
   * https://review.opendev.org/#/c/665959/

On behalf of RDO