[rdo-dev] [ALL] Call for help on porting tempest plugins spec to py2/py3 spec

Chandan kumar chkumar246 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:14:14 UTC 2018

Hello,

Since in Stein cycle, we are working on porting spec files to py2/py3
compatible in order to get ready for Python3 support in RDO.

With reference to this email:
Status of Python3 support in RDO Trunk Stein
(https://lists.rdoproject.org/pipermail/dev/2018-October/008943.html)
and [rdo-dev] Status of python3 support in RDO Trunk Stein (25-Sep)
(https://lists.rdoproject.org/pipermail/dev/2018-September/008928.html)

In RDO, we have more than 20 tempest plugins, if you are the
maintainer of the tempest plugin,
Feel free to review/propose a patch for the respective tempest plugin
in order to port the same
to py2/py3 spec.

How to do the conversion:
* Follow this review https://review.rdoproject.org/r/#/c/15247 as an
example in order to move
with the conversion and notes/status is tracked here:
https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/py3_conversion_status

Here is the review queue:
https://review.rdoproject.org/r/#/q/topic:py3-enable+status:open

Having queries, Feel free to ping us on #rdo channel on the Freenode server.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar