[rdo-dev] Upcoming Meetups

Rain Leander rleander at redhat.com
Mon May 21 09:49:48 UTC 2018

Besides OpenStack Summit Vancouver, the following are the meetups I'm aware
of in the next two weeks where OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely
to be present. If you know of others, please let me know, and/or add them
to http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you attend,
please consider taking a few photos to share and possibly even writing up a
brief summary of what was covered.

--Rain

* Wednesday May 23 in Phoenix, AZ, US: Google's Kelsey Hightower -
Kubernetes and the path to Serverless -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Phoenix/events/250388175/

* Thursday May 24 in Paris, FR: OpenShift, OpenStack, Ansible, à la
conquête du Cloud avec RedHat ! -
https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-lRMQYUIy/events/250309997/

* Thursday May 24 in Taguig, PH: Tech Learning Hangout: Learning RedHat's
Latest OpenStack Technology Over Beer  -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Private-Cloud-Experts-Group/events/250032597/

* Monday May 28 in Sydney, AU: Australian OpenStack User Group - Quarterly
Brisbane Meetup -
https://www.meetup.com/Australian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/248516175/

* Thursday May 31 in Wellington, NZ: Kubernetes <3 OpenStack -
https://www.meetup.com/New-Zealand-OpenStack-User-Group/events/250890247/

* Thursday May 31 in Wellington, NZ: Istio 1.0 & K8s <3 OpenStack -
https://www.meetup.com/Kubernetes-New-Zealand/events/250870382/

* Saturday June 02 in Köln, DE: The easy way to Hybrid Kubernetes on AWS,
Azure, GCP, OpenStack and Bare-Metal -
https://www.meetup.com/Cologne-Cloud/events/250356865/
--
K Rain Leander