[rdo-dev] [ppc64le] Spinning up Triple O container jobs

Michael Turek mjturek at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri May 11 16:49:27 UTC 2018

Hey all,

Last week I threw up a patch to add tripleo container build jobs for
ppc64le [0]. I would really appreciate getting some eyes on it. I'm not
sure how complete it is, but I do know that we'll need:

a) A provider for ppc64le in nodepool [1]
b) A ppc64le image in nodepool. [2]

There's been some discussion around (a) which led to me being linked to
https://wiki.centos.org/QaWiki/CI/Multiarch but I don't think Duffy can
work with nodepool. If I'm wrong about this, please let me know.

As for (b), we would need a node running DIB on a ppc64le node/guest
providing a ppc64le image .

Thanks,
Mike Turek <mjturek on freenode>

[0] https://review.rdoproject.org/r/#/c/13606/