[rdo-dev] Join us at McGrath's, Thursday night at the PTG, to celebrate RDO Queens

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 07:59:09 UTC 2018

I sent out a message via EventBrite, but in case you're not registered
there ...

I will be calling McGrath's as soon as they open so that I can find out
of they are still going to be open this evening. I'll update here, and
via EventBrite.

McGrath's is actually closer to where I'm staying than Croke is, so I
will be there if they're open, and you're still welcome to join me for a
drink. However, please don't endanger yourself for a beer, if you have
to drive, as the weather service is saying to stay off the roads if
possible.

More updates as soon as I have them.

--Rich

--